We are M3ST Ltd Company number 07921549. Our registered head office is: 105 Great North Road, Eaton Socon, St Neots, Cambs, PE19 8EL and we refer to ourselves as “M3ST”, “we”, “us” and “our” in this document.
We own and operate this “Website” (meaning the m3st.co.uk website) and the services provided by M3ST, on our own behalf.
When you use different aspects of the Website or services provided by M3ST, we may ask you to supply us with various information about you or anyone whom you represent.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is M3ST Ltd.
M3ST will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
We may collect and process your personal data including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website, or send to M3ST by any other means, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, and such other contact details as we require or request.
- Payment information provided by you, for example, on application for any particular service provided by M3ST which requires payment in advance of use. This may include bank account details.
- Other data you may provide on blogs, our social media channels or by comments and reviews on the Website.
We need your contact details, in particular for sending you information relating to any of the services provided by M3ST. This includes (without limitation) the following:
- To allow you to access particular services that M3ST provide and to enable you to commence using these services.
- To respond to you over any queries you raise with us.
- In case we have any queries concerning any aspect of your use of the services provided by M3ST.
- To allow us to keep a record of any correspondence between us, or of any reviews that you may post to the Website, blogs, or our social media channels in relation to a particular product or service provided by M3ST.
- To ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- To collect details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- To provide you with information, or services that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow us, our suppliers or selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you.
We may also need to use your contact details and other information for any aspect of the services provided by M3ST or the Website (including, but without limitation, providing customer support, preventing or investigating prohibited activity and verifying information). We may also use your information to detect any fraud or Website abuses.
We may retain your user history for a period of time following the purchase of any services provided by M3ST. Your Obligations As To Your Data:
You must only submit to us, or the Website, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must inform us of changes to your contact information. By submitting data in respect of you and anyone else, you must ensure that you have full authority and consent to supply us with that data on their behalf and you warrant to us that you have that authority.Third Parties
We may exchange information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may transfer your data to our partner companies.
We may transfer our databases containing your personal information if we sell our business or part of it to an actual or potential purchaser.
Cookies are used by most web sites for persisting data between visits and for analytical information. They enable us to, for example (but without limitation):
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To recognise you when you access and return to log in pages when using any of the services provided by M3ST
- To store information about your preferences
If you want to find out more information about cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org or to find out about removing them from your browser, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html Your Rights